Friday, April 6, 2012

Amazed.

So lately I've been having a rough time with a lot of different things. I wrote a letter to Nic asking for advice and I just got his response today. I don't think I have ever read a letter from him that meant more to me. By the end there were tears running down my face. He didn't really even mention what I was going through he just referenced to some conference talks and scriptures that he thought would help. It definitely did. I loved this letter for two reasons. 
1. He helped me immensely in knowing what I need to do to improve my life. 
AND
2. It was so cool to see how in tune he is with the Spirit. 
Honestly. He wouldn't have been able to help in such a big way if he didn't have the Spirit with him. I am so grateful for him and the service that he is doing. It is not just blessing the lives of the people he is teaching but also the lives of his family and friends back home. He has no idea how much he is looked up to by me and so many others. 
As hard as it is having him be gone for two whole years, I wouldn't want him anywhere else. He is where is supposed to be and he's doing what he's supposed to be doing. 14 months left. We can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment