Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just Like When I Was Little

When I was younger I wanted to be an interior designer. I used to switch up my room all the time. Rearranging furniture, changing pictures, etc. I would start to clean my room just to straighten up and it would turn into full blown Extreme Home Makeover: Bedroom Edition.
Well, it happened again tonight. I went to my room to fold/hang some laundry (that had been sitting there for probably a week...sue me) and I ended up spending two hours rearranging, cleaning, looking at pictures, and blasting TSwift. I think cleaning my room calms me. It lets me have time to think. I dread starting to clean my room but once I start I just can't stop.
I really don't have much to show for my Interior Design dreams because I don't have the talent to back them up. But here are some pictures of my room post Extreme Home MakeOver.
The ones of my maxi skirts hanging are showing how creative I had to get with that because there isn't a place in my closet to hang long dresses or skirts. It's quite annoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment