Monday, October 1, 2012

$65 Laterrr.

This past weekend I got to go up to Logan to visit some close friends. I absolutely LOVE seeing them. I went up to take their roommate pictures and it turned out great! I went Friday night and came back Sunday afternoon--we had a blast.
When we're together we...
-Laugh a lot
-Cook a lot
-EAT (Rumbi and Cold Stone) MMmm.
-Take lots of pictures
-Watch movies
-Get my car booted (long story.)
-Have good talks
etc.

Pretty much whenever I'm with these three its a guaranteed good time. 

This weekend I had two "firsts". One was fine and dandy and the other...not so dandy but kinda funny.

Numero Uno: I had my first photoshoot as the photographer. By no means am I a great photographer but I think that with my lack of knowledge I did a decent job. It was fun to really be taking serious pictures because, lets be honest, the pictures I normally take are of my sisters and I being stupid. Here are some highlight shots from Saturday.
Beautiful Girls


Kelsi

Nikki




Jami

Cotton anyone??

I love laughing pictures! 

Jami

Beautiful girls with beautiful scenery

Cingular Raising the Bar..

Wind blown 
These are my friends... 

Kelso 
One of my favorite shots 

Love this lighting 
Kelsi
Jami 
Nikki 
Yep. 


Another favorite
2. I got my car booted. Best part of the weekend. Not. Here's what happened.
I got there at 10:15 pm Friday night (remember that time for later in the story). It was a Friday night so the row that I normally park at when I go to Logan was full. So I went to the next row. Thinking it was still visitor parking. (Obviously not)
I didn't go back out to my car until the next night (Saturday) around 9 o'clock. A group of us wanted to go to Cold Stone and I said I would drive. We all walk out to my car and there it was. The beautiful boot and big sign taped to my window. It was love at first sight. It even made me want to cry. I was so mad I couldn't even call the number right then. I had to wait a little to let it all sink in. So Nikki drove us all to Cold Stone and I enjoyed some Cheesecake Fantasy to calm me down. I knew I had to deal with it now because tomorrow was Sunday and I kinda sorta needed to go home then. So when we got back from Cold Stone I went straight out to my car and to my dismay, the glorious boot was still there. It wasn't a dream. Dang it. So I called the 800 number and a man answered. "Oh yeah..I forgot about that boot. I'll be there in just a few minutes." He surprisingly arrived rather quickly. I was trying to be super nice because you get a whole $10 discount if you're nice. I apologized and explained that I legitimately thought I was in visitor parking. "There is the sign. Its not that hard. AND this boot has actually been on over a day so I SHOULD charge you the extra $25 fee but, since you're being cool, I wont." This is where the time above comes in. At this point, it was 10:10 pm on Saturday night. I hadn't even been there a day soooo sorry Sir but, it hasn't been on for a day. GOOD TRY THOUGH. Trying to look like the nice guy...psh. Of course, I still wanted the $10 discount so I had to be nice. "Oh thank you soooo much." "You're welcome. Oh, and since its been on so long, we ran out of them tonight when we were booting cars at the football game. So just know that you made some random persons night better." Oh well THANK YOU. Glad I could help. Not. Such an idiot. But then I became the idiot. He unlocked the boot, removed the sign from my window and started getting in his car. I, being the smartie patootie that I am, locked my car and started to walk away. "Umm...how long are you gonna be here???" hahahahahahahahahahaha "Oh yeah...I should probably move it, huh??" "yeahh..." hahahahaha. Still can't believe I was that stupid. Oh well, goes for a good story, right??

And that was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment