Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lately.

Here are some pictures from the family reunion this past week:
Twinners!

We kinda like oranges.


Cute little Kels
Skiing with Carly
At Soldier Hollow 

Seesters

Ash was really excited to see me? haha

Carly, me, and Gail

Annual Ali Carly picture!

Most of the kids  at Soldier Hollow

The kids at a frozen yogurt/hot chocolate place. DELICIOUS.


Tonight, January 1 2012, I had the amazing oppurtunity to watch one of my best friends open his mission call. Josh Gibb and I have been friends since 5th grade and we've always been super close. Now I have a missionary and he has a girl that will wait for him while he is on his and we're all grown up! Crazy how that happens. He was called to serve in the New York Utica Mission and I couldn't be more proud of him. Love ya, Josh!

Josh and his lovely gal!
You could call us the 4 musketeers. 
And of course, we HAD to get a normal picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment