Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crippled.

Today was an eventful day. This morning during my Kickboxing class I cut my foot open really bad. I even had to go to the wellness center and get stitches! I can't even explain to you how badly the stitches hurt. Well, I take that back. The numbing for the stitches hurt. They had to stick a needle IN the cut 4 times to numb the whole thing. (If you're gonna stick a needle in it, why not just stitch it up?!) Anyways, my big brother was thankfully there to help calm me down because quite frankly, I bawled. A lot. I was repeatedly saying "Oooooohhhhhh myyyyy goooosssssshhhhh" and clenching the table as hard as I could. I honestly haven't ever been in that much pain. And all I have to show for it is 3 stitches. So lame. 


Oh. And I had to get a tetnus shot because I hadn't had one since I was like 10. So now I'm limping around or using my dumb crutches and I don't think I have ever wanted something to heal more ever before. I will never again take for granted the ability to walk. So if you're having a rough day, at least you can walk! 


No comments:

Post a Comment