Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Kind of Perfect.

So here's the deal. I always hear girls say, "I'm the luckiest girl. I'm dating THEE most amazing and perfect boy in the world." But if we're all saying it and truly thinking it, who's right? In my opinion we all are. If you truly feel like you couldn't date anyone better and he makes you happy, then you're probably right. He's perfect for YOU. I've found my perfect boy. I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not when I'm with him. I don't have to like a certain type of music, say the right thing all the time, never make a mistake, or even (sorry for the TMI) hold in bodily functions around him. ha. He loves me for who I am. He loves the mistakes I make AND the things I accomplish. He just so happens to be out of town for the next 14 months. But guess what? It really doesn't matter because even if we don't see each other or talk to each other everyday we are still growing closer each and everyday. We tell each other everything. We're best friends and no one can take that away from us. I'm glad I was able to find my best friend already and I hope that if you haven't yet, you get to soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment