Friday, February 17, 2012

143



I recently decided that I most definitely hated the look of my blog so today I decided to change it. I also changed the name of it. For those of you who don't know, 143 stands for "I love you". Why? Because there is 1 letter in the word "I", 4 letters in the word "love", and 3 letters in the word "you". 143 is something that Nic and I use all the time. Its "our thing" I guess you could say. So why not name my blog after it? 
The last couple days I have been finding some amazing songs on YouTube by artists that barely anyone knows. I found this song called "Plans" by Plug in Stereo and I absolutely love it. It describes my life 100% correctly right now. And for those of you who also have missionaries, it will probably describe your life as well. So take a listen! I hope you enjoy it. 




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT SONG! It was so good :) Thanks for sharing it haha

    ReplyDelete