Monday, February 13, 2012

365 Days of Ali.

January 26--London, Jami and I at the Aggie Basketball game

January 28--Nathaniel, Nikki, Jami and I at the temple

January 29--Sunday Dinner with the roommies

February 1--London party rocking at the mall haha

February 2--Roommates decorated my room for my birthday (: 

February 3--Tiff and Drill team at State

February 4--Brooke and I at the temple. Love her! 
February 5--Celebrating my birthday at my home

February 6--Nikki and I in the car

February 7--Donating plasma for the first time. Eeek!

February 8--Actually taking notes. haha

February 9--Allae likes to sit on me. 

February 10--Got poked twice while donating. Bleh.

February 11--Kelsi and I at Nikki's choir concert

February 12--Mardi Gras with the ladies

Lets just say I love my life. Thats all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment