Wednesday, February 29, 2012

AY AY AY! MEXICO!

So yesterday as I was driving to a Relief Society activity and my father called me and informed me that we might be going to Mexico to build houses over spring break. WHAAAAT?? We haven't been in 4 years and I have missed it so so much. I couldn't be more excited. Now I just have to figure out if I can get work off and if I'll still be able to make enough money for Belize if I miss a week. We'll have to see if I can actually go. But for now, here are some pictures from our last Mexico trip. Ah, the memories.




 MEXICO 2008










4 comments:

  1. you went with the Matthews?! i love mikelle and bailey! how fun! i'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know mykell and bailey?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake has been my dentist my whole life and I've worked for him for 2 years!! Mykell and I work together in the summer time.:) I love the Matthews!

    ReplyDelete