Saturday, May 19, 2012

Best Day Ever.

So this weekend we decided to take a little vacation to Caye Caulker because of the national holiday, and it might possibly have been the best decision ever. I really have been so blessed to be able to come down here and experience this beautiful place. Today we woke up at 6 thirty and walked around the island. Then at 10 thirty we hoped on a sail boat and headed out for our snorkeling trip. We had three stops. At the first, we saw two manatees! How cool is that?? At the second, we saw nursing sharks and sting rays and got to touch both of them! Then at the third, we saw sea turtles and a barracuda! When we got back we walked around some more, ate dinner on a dock over looking the ocean, and headed back to the hostel because the night scene here is a little sketchy. Without further adieu, PICTURES.

Taylor and I in the hostel

Anybody else think this could be a cover picture for the Bachelor? 

Known this girl for a day and already love her! 

Before we got FRIED.

So much fun snorkeling! 

Where I ate my dinner tonight! 

YOLO! (You Only Live Once)

Again, Tori and I

Super cute. 

Taylor, Leslie and I

No comments:

Post a Comment