Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Day Has Been Made.

I know I haven't been able to blog in a little while and you're probably wanting to hear about Belize BUT.... I just got to see and hear Nic on a YouTube video and I honestly couldn't be in a better mood. Its kind of a really lame video that the youth in his ward made so you can skip til minute 5:12 and see his handsome face! 




Great, riiiigghhtt?? I seriously just stared at the screen and watched it 3 times over. ha. I'm so pathetic. But not only is it awesome to hear his voice, but his reasoning for going on a mission. He really sounds so grown up and mature. Not that he wasn't before, but he just sounds so happy. Goodness. Can't really get over it.
This is how I feel about it.
In other news...we have a new project going on now. We are helping to beautify a school near by. We are painting all of the desks to cover the graffiti and we are also putting in a ramp for a student who is in a wheelchair so that he can access all the buildings easier. Tuesday and Wednesday we worked on the repainting of the desks and Thursday we will start the ramp. Here are some pictures! 
Naturally, I had to.

After an hour of painting...this is about 1/3 of the chairs we painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment